Friday, November 2, 2012

An interesting halloween story

I you haven't already figured it out typically the titles have absolutely nothing to do with the subjects. I've decided that one of the things I'm going to do on this blog is review some of the games that have recently come into my possession. Yes thats right I'm talking about video games. I hate that word for them so I will call them interactive adventures. The video games I will be review will be from a wide range of genres and levels of difficulty. You don't have to worry too much about that because when I don't have any material to write about I'll throw in the odd random blog about nothing, that will most likely get the teacher mad at me for using poor grammar. Oh well that's how it goes. On a related note happy belated halloween. Not going to happen if you thought for even a second that I was actually going to write about the aforementioned subject you are a nice person. Oh cool my filter is working now I won't hurt anybodies feeling. Rejoice young ones for my picture of the day is following this sentence.


                                                       Heres a duck, because why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment