Friday, October 26, 2012

Starting off with a bang!

First post of many and I must say I'm a bit crazy and many of my post won't make sense to any of you but I will do my best to keep you all educated in the Craziness that is my attempt at humour. On a related note, I wonder whats to be a snowman. Being constructed only when optimal conditions are reached in winter only to be immortalized by the snow until the rebirthing of spring lays claim to the ground that was once my own ("my" assuming I was a snowman). Anyways I don't really see what that has to do with my blog, but hey maybe it has everything to do with it it's only a matter of time right. I mean I won't even know what this blog is about until I see the trend of my entries. On another related note heres a bears ------>                      

                                               
Are you satisfied? No? Well I'm sorry you don't enjoy large furry mammals. The same way I do... 

No comments:

Post a Comment