Monday, October 29, 2012

101 Snakes in Cam's FB

The 3rd rendition of creationism displayed by me... That might not make sense, I was trying to be fancy I'm sorry okay? (not sorry) Anyways hello again I assure you there will be another picture in this blog. I will make a habit of putting pictures in my blogs because a picture tells a thousand words, and therefore I'm 1000 words ahead of everyone just by putting a picture in. I don't even think you could fit 1000 words into the space I put the picture in. So I'm just being efficient. On a related note I'm writing this blog against my will... that is all.

I scared you didn't I? Nope okay well suspend your disbelief and imagine this wasn't here when you saw that aforementioned ending sentence. Well I think it's that time of the blog again. Here ya go embrace it! Whats that you don't get it? Well slender is a horror game that people have been freaking out over lately. I played it before it was popular you might as well call me a beta tester. But lately the people who have been playing it have made me mad because it's all they talk about and it's probably one of the most simplistic games since the 90s. Anyways this picture I made is a statement to those people. It roughly translates to... Hey guys it's me slender, accepts instead of no-face I have a flounder...
 K thx bai.

No comments:

Post a Comment