Monday, October 29, 2012

Op. Thunder Falcon#6

A whole three people yay! I will celebrate this by giving you one of my most secret treasures.

You like that world? When I'm bored I find myself asking questions that I know no one will answer but... If/ when you do, whoever you are I know you will say YES stranger I do like that. I made this whilst having a what war on Facebook with my friend. What's a what war you say? Well I'm glad you asked Joe. A what war is incredibly simple you bomb your opponents wall with finely microsoft painted picture medleys, and videos from youtube that have virtually no context. There is never really a winner in a what war just too bored people, that get so bored that they even stop attempting to cure their boredom. I've probably lost you at this point... Yup well it looks like things are going to get a little more lively these days. You can expect three more of these pumped out within the week :P, are you allowed to use tongue faces in a blog? I hope so I really wouldn't enjoy the FBI breaking into my classroom that would be unfortunate. Also how long do these have to be do I just keep writing until my train of thought has dissipated? I've noticed this blog has a lot of questions that will remain unanswered. I also Imagine that this is incredibly uninteresting to read but thats okay so farewell my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment